- To work with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed for project
- Duties include coordinating schedules and activities, placing orders for supplies and services, tracking progress and results, meeting arrangements, and preparing reports.
- Manage documentation in term of formatting and cosmetic before submit to customer
- Manage and follow up on logging of the project.
- Support project manager to coordinate any matters with customer
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- 1 years of experience in Administrator or Coordinator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of client management and staff.
- Able to work under pressure.